Founded in Faith
Rooted in Milwaukee
Building the Community
To apply to Messmer Catholic Schools complete each step below.
Complete the Messmer Catholic Schools Registration Application
**This form must be completed in full before your student will receive their computer, student teacher assignment, or high school class
Once completed and approved, an email will be sent with instructions on creating your PowerSchool account. This will give you access to online forms, grades, and attendance information. You will also be able to add funds to your lunch account (high school only).
Video: Create Your PowerSchool Account
Video: Fill Out Online Forms in PowerSchool
Instructions: Add Funds to your High School Lunch Account
The following items are required of all NEW high school students to complete and process your application.
- Copy of 7th and 8th grade report card (if a transfer student, a transcript and most recent report card are required. At the end of the school year, an updated, official transcript must be submitted.)
- One for the following test scores: MAP, STAR, or FORWARD
Complete the Financial Application Process.
- Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP) application opens February 1, 2023. You must apply online by clicking on the Choice Application.
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP) application opens February 1, 2023. Note: WPCP is only open until April 15. You must apply online by clicking on the Choice Application.
- Download and complete a Financial Aid Application.
NOTE: Students wishing to participate in the Milwaukee or Wisconsin Parental Choice Program are able to apply during an open enrollment period (WPCP begins February 1 – April 15, 2023; MPCP begins February 1, 2023).
For questions or assistance, call or text one of our Admissions Counselors.
- Alma Roman – (414) 239-3982 (Hablo Español)
- Joanna Mistrioty – (414) 239-3930